Saturday, June 9, 2012

Straight A's this semester... Just sayin...

Okay, so for all of youse on edge about whether or not I would get A's, I got them. All 7 of them.

And for a funsies blog post, I'm going to take all of Allure's 2012 Readers Choice and tell you what I like better. For a teenage choice awards.

Skin

Facial Cleanser- Biore's Icy Blemish Fighter or whatever it's called. You know what I'm talking about.
Scrub- Actually, I use the one they nominated. St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub. 
Facial Moisturizer- Yeah, I use the one they said here. Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. I too, wish it had SPF.
Anti-Aging- I just use sunscreen a lot. And Clinique's even better tone evening moisturizer or whatnot.
Eye Cream- I don't use one, but if I did, it would definitely be La Mer.

Makeup

Lipstick- M.A.C.'s Lady Gaga Viva Glam shade
Gloss- I have 3 favorites. 1. M.A.C. lip gelée (which I don't think they make anymore) 2. C.O. Bigelow's mentha lip shine 3. Neutrogena's MoistureShine Lip Soother
Blush- Any old clinique blush will do for me.
Eye Shadow- I don't use much, But if I did it would be elf, because I'm cheap.
Eyeliner- I usually use Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus, but I started using Smashbox, but it migrates a little to my eyelids, so I don't think I'll buy it again.
Mascara- I like Neutrogena's Healthy Length
Concealer- Uh, regular foundation? See below.
Foundation- Okay this is complicated. I use Clinique Acne Fighting LIQUID foundation when I'm tanish and Covergirl clean LIQUID foundation when I'm white. I use two different powders over them (for skin tone) one is Neutrogena, an one is Victoria's Secret- the only thing I've ever bought there.

Hair

Shampoo- anything for 'healthy length' because I'm growing my hair out. 
Conditioner- same
volumizer- haha, no.
defrizzer- honestly, if they made a 'frizzer' i could use it and it would do nothing.
home hair color- protective cream.

Body

body scrub-  sometimes i make my own with sugar, soap, and a banana.
body lotion- AmLactin (helps with eczema)
self tanner- i use one, but its a small bit from a large bottle my dads girlfriend has.
deodorant- i like the secret clinical strength kind too, but outlast or toms of maine is fine too.
tooth whitener- i'm fifteen. we dont use this shit.
nail polish- whatever i like from what people give me.
I'm going to skip the whole fragrance classificaition thing. I like Hollister body spray, Viva La Juicy, and Harajuku Lovers G. oh and dior's the one for men. 

Loves. Grace.
you're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment