Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My All-Nighter Fashion Spread


As you can see, I made this about 2 months ago, but it's still my summer inspiration. I just finished my freshman year, so summer is becoming my reality. I call this California Via NYC via Nantucket.

Anyways, I do a bit of pretend shopping so you can see where I'm coming from on some of this.

Proenza Schouler Bag- Okay this is out there. Way out there. Like, pluto. It's simply amazing however. (I'm secretly hoping they'll see this and give me a freebie) I have a Big Buddha bag that has a similar feel (without the I-Could-Have-Paid-Your-Rent-But-Bought-This-Bag-Instead-ness) and is 'vegan' or faux leather. I am, however, not opposed to leather.

Havaianas Flip Flops- I have had a mixed experience with these. One pair I had is still living somewhere (only too small for me) and another snapped on me. I know these arn't supposed to last forever, but still, it was disappointing.

Anything By Thakoon!- I especially love the scarf, red cardigan, yellow dress, and tuxedo jacket. I hope to see more of them this summer.

Okay. To close, my summer playlist.

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

Double Vision- 3Oh!3

What Makes You Beautiful- One Direction

Hotel California- Eagles

Snow (Hey Oh)- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Drive- Incubus

Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Ray

Under The Bridge- Red Hot Chili Peppers

Follow Me Down- 3Oh!3

Every Morning- Sugar Ray

Jack and Diane- John Mellencamp

Island in the Sun- Weezer

Absolutely (Story of a Girl)- Nine Days

Glad You Came- The Wanted

You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- The Offspring

Bang Bang- 3Oh!3 (Can't wait to buy this!!)

and the favorite, Cinema- Benny Benassi


So, relax, grab your iPod, bass-enhansing stereo earbuds, and a frosty drink, and lay outside. repeat until school.

Love, grace

No comments:

Post a Comment