Friday, June 1, 2012

Los Angeles.

So, just stumbling upon, you know how you do, and I found stereomood. I have just begun to use it, I'm listening to the chilling station, but I really like the idea.

Anyways, so some life updates.
I get to go to california again this summer! I'll be in LA and San Fransisco, just hanging with my favorite aunts. (Love you Chris!)
I'm about to finish 9th grade on wednesday!
I'm smart... But some of my A's are lowish, and i'm afraid my finals will make them fall. I hope my grades  will stay up so I can go to Columbia or wherever.

And a few inspirations. (Tavi Gevinson makes amazing collage type things, so I think I might try that this weekend.)

It's weird, but I really like pavement. I am forever inspired by whiteish grey pavement on a hot, sunny day. Think concrete jungle.
Anyways. Have a good week. Congradulations seniors. love forever. grace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment