Saturday, November 10, 2012

Winter 2012-2013 Trends

We don't have snow yet, but that doesn't mean we can't dress like we do. I'm currently wearing my Uggs all over the freaking place even though they are old and ugly. Comfyness wins out on that one. I've also been seeing cowls all over the place. My favorite version is the infinity scarf, which is a loop with one twist. you can loop it over its self for a double look or leave it longer. I wrote a knitting pattern for one on my new blog, llamasandcompany.blogspot.com . For coats this year, the trendy windbreakery type (think snowboarder) and wool trenches seem to be flying off the shopping websites. My new favorite place to internet shop is myhabit, which is an amazon service. If you're opposed to uggs, for boots you might want to try a cuter version of lace-up bean boots, like the ones at Roxy and Rocket Dog.
Thanks for keeping updated and cute! Everyone's contribution to cuteness helps the world be a prettier place to live. Tip- don't go to walmart on Saturday morning. It's when all the crazy people shop.
Adieu- (the newly brunette) Grace <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment